Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You Will Never Know

You will never know how much you have meant to me.

I say this because when I express my true self to you it might be more then you can handle.
I say this because when I express my true self to you it hits to close to home for you.

It could just be that I don't trust you with what is so close to my heart. If that is true then I don't trust myself enough to trust you. I am not shamming myself but keeping it real when most would rather sit down I Rise.

My lesson is I need to trust myself more then anything else in the world. I trusted that I could cut down my pop consumption and it led to to stop drinking completely for 16 day's. Next I will see if I can make it 30 day's and keep moving from there.

The saying back when I sold cars was "You need a check up from the neck up". To me that meant that I needed to get my mind right. I had to get my mind, body, family and my life right to get to where I needed to be.

The longest distance you will ever travel is 18in. It is the distance from your Head to your Heart and your heart is where the love is.

You have to follow that heart to follow your dreams just take a look around at all of the dreaming you have received.

I want to thank you for taking this time to get to know me.

And that is OBMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.