Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dream A Big Dream

Dream a big dream is one of many lessons I have learned.  This one comes from my uncle Vann.
 
It is interesting about my uncle because he like all of my uncles have touched me in different way's, some of them I am not even sure of the lesson at this point in my life.  Just keep living is what comes to mind when I think that because sooner or later it will happen to you/me.  This lesson came up today when I responded to one of those emails that we all get.
 
I will describe this lesson as this.  A picture of a very big house was sent and it looks exactly as I have imagined my "Dream House".  To make it simple it is a big house with many rooms and brick wall around it like a castle with everything this type of house should have or should I say my house should have.
 
What is so funny about this house is when I seen it the first time to told my wife that this my house, the owners just don't know it yet.  My wife responded with "You don't even know where that house is".  I told her yes I don't know but it is mine and I have let it go ever since.  See my wife who I am sure would live in the house does not to my knowledge have any desire to live is such a house.  I however have always wanted to live is a big house, I don't really know why myself other then I could house my guest and family members in the house.  Keeping them far enough away from the main house so we did not drive everyone crazy.
 
In life you will find dream stealers who will try to steal your dream.  I have encountered many of them when we were moving to Hawaii almost six years ago.  I have failed, but not really as it pertains to Dreaming BIG.  I say not really failed because I am better then I was yesterday and living more in the moment so for me that is a very good thing with My Dreaming a BIG Dream .  What is even funnier about this blog post is my wife is at the pond we lived on when we sold the house to move to Hawaii.  I promise I will write about Hawaii soon I just need to explore my feeling a little more for purpose.  My uncle is the only family member I know of that has been to Hawaii and I think he has been 2 or 3 times.  My mom and my Grandma need to go as it is on my bucket list of things to do before I leave this body.
 
Without dreams why live?  My love for my mom is not enough without the dream that she will continue to be Happy, Healthy and Fruitful.  I feel this way about everyone but my Family is at the top of my list.
 
We have up the house we build as well as the house we were married in to move to Hawaii.  The Hawaii deal feel through and we have been on a learning curve every since.  I will make it to Hawaii I know for me the lesson was I need to take a stream of income with me because the Howlie think they own the land that Pele (deity) made.  This is a long story for me but when you go and talk to the natives you will get the same feeling as me.  This song will sum it up for you Bruddah IZ ~ Hawai'i '78
 
So Dream a Big Dream and let and trust that everything that you are going through is in preparation for that dream.  Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way because this train is moving.  You are welcome to follow me on this blog or http://twitter.com/iobmo
 
That is OBMO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.