I am ready to leave MN right with you baby a have been for some time. I love LA is and has been my theme song ever since I seen my first Palm Tree’s and all different people from all walks of life. This place does not change much, if you don’t believe me ask someone who has not been here in a while and they will tell you. The same things are happening around here the energy is lower then I need. I am not saying that I will not find the same things in Hawaii or CA but enough people think like me in those places where as here I seem to run into self serving people who will talk kind you your face and talk bad about you behind your back. I need to be around like-minded people that are willing to give hand up not a hand out.
We don't get any mainstream acts and if we do it is for one show. For me I would need to travel to Chicago or Milwaukee to see my type of shows Wayne Dyer (5 yrs ago), Deepak (Never to my knowledge) or TD Jakes (Never to my knowledge) or any of the other types of things I am interested in. Sorry but MN people are comfortable and not willing to step out of the comfortable box to support their true dreams. So read my blog Dream a BIG Dream and comment however you like anonymously or whatever because I am just one who is ready because I AM.
Sorry if I am stepping on anyone toes but if I am that is my point. Get over yourself because you are not that important. Stop worrying about being nice I would rather you tell me the truth to my face then lie behind my back. MN Nice is MN whack ask anyone that is not from here and they will tell you how fake we are
This is not a slam on MN I have found great people here they are just to consumed with themselves to stay engaged in our relationship. Believe it or not it is however me keeping it real in a fake town.
And that is OBMO
Namaste
WOW
ReplyDelete