I have had a major break through today. What is most funny to me is I have known this for the last 4+ years.
I have a very strong connection to Hawaii, expecially Maui. Upcountry if you like specifics, Kula to be exact. Why you ask? Because "Everything is Kula in Kula".
I know everything happens for a reason so I know my deal falling through 7 years ago has a reason as well. I have not pondered this much but it has been a question.
I was going to transfer with Sears and be the next Tee-shirt company in Maui. This seemed like a good enough plan at the time. My source must have had a good laugh with that plan because it was shut down.
When this happen I went into a state of doubt and that goes against my core as a Kahuna. Ok I don't know if I am a Kahuna or not but I feel like I could be if I get this doubt out of my head.
Kahuna = No Doubt
During this phase of Doubt I changed jobs to be a better earner thinking that would get us closer to Maui. What I have learned is you have to bring the job with you such as Speaker (soon this will be me), writer or some new way of being that creates a living.
One of the jobs was a temp job with no Gurantee of being hired. The other was lead role at Big Box Home Improvment store. I decided on the not popular temp job.
Days before my 1 year as temp the position as Customer Service Rep (CSR) for Latin America opened up. This was great news with the exception of the fact that I don't speak Spanish.
My boss at the time Beth told me she wanted me for the position. That made me happy as well because I needed a win in my life. The only issue is the Sales leaders prefered someone who spoke Spanish. Beth asked them this important question. Do you want someone who knows the system and is good with customers or someone who speaks Spanish and does not know the system or how we do business? They decided on me and they have been rewarded by that decision ever since.
After all of this I have just figured out what the universe has prepared me for. This skill of exporting to Latin America I can use in any country or state that depends on imports. This brings me to Hawaii, everything must be brought in from the Mainland.
I want to say thank you Mother Father God for always providing me with what I need and not always what I want.
The creator of all things is good only difference is the extra "o".
Namaste