Monday, November 16, 2009

Sara Smile

"Sara Smile"

This should be my Mom's theme song.

Mom you have taught me great things. You are the only one to be here the whole time and I love you for that. I have honored you like you taught me. By doing what I say like graduating HS on time, being a responsable father to my children, because I Am Response Able.

The love you have show me allows me to know love.

I want to thank God for giving you to me, and thank you for wanting me. You had me at a time in your life when not having a child could of been the best decision. You have alway's put me first and I know that because you left my dad only to find my pop's.

All I'm trying to say is I Love you, respect you, honor you & I am proud to be your son. If I don't tell you enough or show you enough, just trust that you are enough.

Love you mom
"Because when I feel I can't go on, I just hold you". Sara Smile

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.