Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Making a difference

I just received a email with this subject "Making a difference". It hit me pretty good because we all want to feel connected.

It reminds me of my grandma, I use to think we had the biggest family in the world. The reason is because everyone would come into her office and call her "mom". I ask that we all respect and honor everyone in the world.

I was just telling someone that I would not want to be the only person to survive a major devastation to the world. The reason is we rely on each other and we all have a part to play in this world. He said kind of like "I Am Legend" I said exactly.

We the people just need to hear it so we can feel that we are one in this union.

Namaste

That is OBMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.