What are you going to do with all that Money?
I heard it said that if you have more Money then you know what to do with, it's like stealing.
That is very interesting to me because I know what to do with my money. I have been thinking about a Foundation in my Grandma's name Mrs. Walker maybe call it the "How can I Help Foundation".
See I have dreamed about being rich in the monetary way for as long as I can remember. I have seen families raised in cars, trucks & van's to say the least. I know what resources used in the way's she taught me can change the world not to mention what doing the right things does for one's own self. Because the gift is in the giving so what are you giving is what keeps coming to mind.
This is something I desire because my grandma's mission is not complete and any of you that know her mission have a part to play in moving it forward. She has perpetuated Great things in all of us that have been touched by her, these things are so great that they reach out beyond the ones that have be directly touched by her.
My mission today is to help someone build a bridge to the dreams they dream and sorry folks but that in some cases requires money. Cornel West just said "Oppressed people are preoccupied with survival rather than the struggle for freedom". WOW is all I can say to that. Mrs. Walker would say it like this "My mission is to help people in need of basic essentials". WOW is all I can say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.