Sunday, October 4, 2009

Connecting With Energy

Have you wanted to connect with like minded people? I do and have with this new form of social media. It is what most people long for, to have connection with others and self.

We are all energy and we are all connected. Knowing & trusting we are connected is what I am talking about.

I am on Twitter @iObmo and this like most other things I resisted. It fits right into my quote of "What you resist the most you need the most". I say that because these types of thing seem to take up so much of my childs time. Since I feel I don't have a lot of time I did not want to Tweet.

I started thinking that Facebook is good to stay connected with people I know. I figured Twitter would be good for people I don't yet know on that level. So I am Tweeting and loving it.

The transfer of energy is amazing because we are usually on the same page with our Tweets on issues and thoughts. I see it like this, nothing happens by mistake. Deepak, Tony, Cornel & Les following me is no accident, it is what was needed on some level.

Everyone of them have given me meat to chew on for a lifetime. The creator has used them to raise my energy and I am sure the same for them.

I want to thank all of my followers because sharing yourself does not always come easy, but it does come when you are connected to the source.

Have a Great Day and don't forget you could be the energy to change someone's life.

That is OBMO

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog !!! It is so real and down to earth. I am glad you found another way to connect with people. You are good at that you must have an Iphone or a Black Barry. LOL I love connecting with people as well but I find that it's not all that real unless it's face to face. My dream is to make this world a bigger place face to face. So many ideas and dreams. I could tell you. All good !!! My energy is instinct. Say Hi to Demi and her young hubby !!! Rock them !! Sock them !! GO! GO! GO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.