Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Story of Trusting

A story of trusting.
I was with my oldest going to the local Aldi's to buy food for dinner.

I asked Alyssa to come into store because we were having one of our life talks and they are rare but engaging when we have them. This store does not have everything like a regular one, but it works for me.

After getting everything I told Alyssa that I wanted to look for caned milk. Mostly so we did not have to go to another store to get it. I told her that they might have it because of the diversity that shops there. We went down every aisle looking for this milk while staying present in our life talk.

We were unable to find it so we went upfront to check out. Guess what was sitting at the register? Exactly what we were looking for, in the exact quantity a single can of this milk.

I said this is what trusting does in my life. It provides all of my needs acording to my level of trust.

See I like most could have been mad that I would have to go to another store to get this milk. It is out of the way I am tired or any of those low leval complaints Like everything in life we choose to feel a certain way.

For me I trusted it would be there and when I did not find it I was ok with going to get it at another store. And then that is when the Universe said Yes.

Thanks spirit for proving yet again the abundance in my life.

Namaste

OBMO

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited for you. You are so in flow, and inspiring these days, and I just know there is more and more abundance on the way. This post is a great example of what I just wrote about hope and bitterness. You are choosing better over bitter.
    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment if you like what you are reading become a follower.